Proliferation Control Regimes [electronic resource] : Background and Status
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 49 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses background and current status of regimes intended to limit the spread of nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons and missiles. Reviews history of each regime; treaties, agreements, and U.S. laws that authorize or affect the regime; regime implementation; and issues for the 111th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10129659