New START Treaty [electronic resource] : Central Limits and Key Provisions
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on the New START Treaty, which was signed by the U.S. and Russia on Apr. 8, 2010; and provides the parties with seven years to reduce their nuclear arsenals, including delivery systems and warheads. Covers central limits, conversion and elimination, mobile launch systems, monitoring and verification, ballistic missile defense, and conventional long-range strike. Profiles U.S. and Russian forces under New START, discusses U.S. and Russian ratification process, and addresses issues for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10129738