Business Investment and Employment Tax Incentives to Stimulate the Economy [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Profiles current economy, focusing on investment trends and employment rates. Examines business investment and employment tax incentives options to stimulate the economy, reviewing empirical evidence on their effectiveness, direct effects of investment incentives on employment, and current proposals. Includes graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10129910