House Standing Committee Chairs and Ranking Minority Members [electronic resource] : Rules Governing Selection Procedures
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes House, Republican Conference, and Democratic Caucus rules governing the procedures for selecting House standing committee chairs, and lists current membership of each party's steering Committee.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10130121