Certain Temporary Tax Provisions Scheduled to Expire in 2009 ("Extenders") [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes temporary tax provisions that expired at the end of 2009, including tax credit provisions and tax deductions. Highlights tax extenders proposed in H.R. 4213, the Tax Extenders Act of 2009.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10130168