Independent Evaluators of Federal Programs [electronic resource] : Approaches, Devices, and Examples
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 37 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides examples of independent evaluators (IEs) of Federal programs. Describes IEs and similar units, covering their structure, jurisdiction, authority, resources, length of tenure, and specific duties and responsibilities. Discusses concepts, understandings, and specifications of "evaluation" and "independence." Suggests possible broad characteristics and criteria of independent evaluators or similar units, which could be valuable in oversight or legislative endeavors.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10130319