Defining Small Business [electronic resource] : An Historical Analysis of Contemporary Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews history and development of SBA definitions of "small business" that have been used to determine eligibility for SBA assistance. Presents competing industry, GAO, and Congressional perspectives on SBA size standards; and examines how SBA proposals to restrict and streamline size standards would affect program eligibility. Discusses current SBA definition for small business, and considers policy options for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10130373