Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act [electronic resource] : Title VII, Derivatives
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines Title VII of P.L. 111-203, the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, which imposes new requirements and regulations on the over-the-counter derivatives market. Examines OTC market prior to P.L. 111-203, Title VII clearing and reporting requirements, Section 716 prohibition of Federal assistance to swap entities, and enhanced CFTC authority over commodities markets.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10130410