Should Credit Unions Be Taxed? [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides broad examination of issues underlying proposals to tax credit unions. Outlines credit union concept, charts history of credit union tax status, reviews deregulation, presents arguments for and against taxation, follows debate in the 108th-111th Congresses, and discusses trends.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10130440