Points of Order in the Congressional Budget Process [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes points of order under P.L. 93-344, the Congressional Budget Act of 1974, as amended, and related points of order established in budget resolutions adopted by Congress, including S. Con Res. 13 in 2009, S. Con. Res. 70 in 2008, and S. Con. Res. 21 in 2007. Reviews points of order under standing rules of the House in the 111th Congress as adopted under H. Res. 5, and points of order under P.L. 101-508, the Budget Enforcement Act of 1990, and P.L. 111-139, the Statutory Pay-As-You-Go Act of 2010. Describes how points of order are applied and the processes used for their waiver in the House of Representatives and Senate.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10130580