Broadband Infrastructure Programs in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines broadband infrastructure provisions in P.L. 111-5, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009, highlighting programs administered by the National Telecommunications and Information Administration and the Rural Utilities Service. Addresses implementation of ARRA broadband provisions and related issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10130711