Farm and Food Support Under USDA's Section 32 Program [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of USDA Section 32 program, established as a permanent appropriation for encouraging domestic consumption by diverting surpluses to low-income groups, and reestablishing farmers purchasing power. Discusses Section 32 uses, including commodity purchases, disaster assistance, and provisions of P.L. 110-246 (the 2008 farm bill); and lists Section 32 funding, FY2001-FY2010.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10130751