Spectrum Policy in the Age of Broadband [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : digital, PDF file
- Considers possibility of modifying spectrum policy to support national goals for broadband deployment, by focusing on attracting new providers of wireless broadband services; and by accommodating wireless broadband needs of industries that are considered by many to be the economic drivers of the future, including communications, energy, health care, transportation, and education.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10130869