Manufacturing Extension Partnership Program [electronic resource] : An Overview
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on the Manufacturing Extension Partnership program, which assists small- and medium-sized manufacturing companies in using knowledge and technologies developed under the auspices of the National Institute of Standards and Technology. Reviews program features, funding, evaluations, and issues and concerns.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10130937