Potential Implications of a Carbon Offset Program to Farmers and Landowners [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes results of select studies to estimate economic effects of carbon offset program being considered by Congress; and discusses limitations and uncertainties associated with the economic models and their results. Examines lands converted from agriculture to forestry, and potential unequal opportunities and costs of carbon markets on farmers and landowners.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10130945