Endangered Species Act (ESA) in the 111th Congress [electronic resource] : Conflicting Values and Difficult Choices
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines controversial provisions of the Endangered Species Act (ESA) affecting the use of Federal and non-Federal lands and resources. Reviews major domestic provisions of the ESA, addresses implementation of wildlife treaties, evaluates the efficacy of species protection and restoration efforts, and examines ESA issues in the 111th Congress and additional legislative initiatives.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10130957