Outer Continental Shelf Moratoria on Oil and Gas Development [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Identifies sources of outer continental shelf (OCS) moratoria authority and ramification of moratoria policy on the broader debate over OCS oil and gas drilling. Provides background on ocean governance, U.S. moratoria in international areas, and issues for Congress related to Federal revenue; and reviews international ocean policy for energy development.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10130982