Fish and Wildlife Service [electronic resource] : Appropriations and Policy
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Analyzes FY2011 appropriations for the Fish and Wildlife Service, and addresses related policy issues. Describes FY2010 appropriations levels in P.L. 111-8, the Omnibus Appropriations Act of 2009, and supplemental appropriations in P.L. 111-5, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10131010