Economic Impacts of Prison Growth [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 39 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides economic overview of correctional sector to provide context for discussion on spending and other policies. Documents growth in populations in public and in private prisons, and explores economic impacts of prison location. Includes discussion on prison employment and construction, and considers economic impact and challenges for policymakers.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10131030