Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response [electronic resource] : The SAFER Grant Program
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response (SAFER) Act, which authorizes grants to local fire departments to pay for salaries and benefits of new firefighters. Reviews FY2010-FY2011 appropriations, modifications of SAFER program for FY2009 and FY2010, reauthorization of SAFER in the 111th Congress, and SAFER program implementation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10131054