Leaking Underground Storage Tanks (USTs) [electronic resource] : Prevention and Cleanup
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines status of the Leaking Underground Storage Tank Trust Fund, established to fund EPA and State programs for clean up and prevention of underground storage tank (UST) leakage of hazardous substances, including gasoline. Reviews factors affecting UST cleanup costs, including detection of gasoline additive methyl tertiary butyl ether contamination at UST sites; and summarizes legislative developments in the 110th and 111th Congresses.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10131077