EPA Regulation of Greenhouse Gases [electronic resource] : Congressional Responses and Options
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on EPA regulation of stationary source greenhouse gas (GHG) pollution. Identifies options for Congress, including resolutions of disapproval under the Congressional Review Act; freestanding legislation delaying or prohibiting EPA action; use of appropriations bills to restrain EPA activity; and amendments to the Clean Air Act, including legislation such as H.R. 2454 or S. 1733, both to establish a new GHG control regime.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10131182