Project BioShield [electronic resource] : Authorities, Appropriations, Acquisitions, and Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of P.L. 108-276, the Project BioShield Act of 2004, which encourages private sector development of medical countermeasures such as diagnostic tests, drugs, vaccines, and other treatments, to respond to attacks using chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear terrorism agents, and to provide a mechanism for Federal acquisition of those newly developed countermeasures. Covers appropriations and acquisitions, Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority oversight of Project BioShield activities, and policy issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10131217