National Broadband Plan [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 37 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses specific goals, recommendations, and implications of the national broadband plan (NBP) , to expand broadband internet to all individuals access across the U.S. Examines broadband adoption and availability and Federal Universal Service Fund, intercarrier compensation reform, fostering a market for set-top boxes, spectrum policies for wireless broadband, national purposes, FCC authority to implement NBP, and prospects for NBP success.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10131241