Bisphenol A (BPA) in Plastics and Possible Human Health Effects [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on Bisphenol A (BPA), a synthetic chemical compound used to produce certain types of plastic, including those used in food containers. Addresses controversy related to health effects in human infants due to BPA exposure, based on scientific tests conducted on animals. Outlines current Federal BPA regulation, events surrounding current controversy, and recent Congressional activity.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10131306