Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill [electronic resource] : Highlighted Actions and Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Highlights Federal and BP actions taken in light of April 20, 2010, explosion of the Deepwater Horizon offshore drilling rig and resulting Gulf of Mexico oil spill. Addresses issues raised by oil spill, and factors influencing future Congressional action.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10131355