Biomass [electronic resource] : Comparison of Definitions in Legislation Through the 111th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Investigates evolving characterization of biomass in legislation. Lists and analyzes biomass definitions enacted by Congress in legislation and the tax code since 2004. Examines factors that may prevent private landowners from rapidly entering the biomass feedstock market, and reviews proposed modification of biomass definition. Provides side-by-side comparison of definitions of biomass and limits on private sector biomass participation in recent and pending legislation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10131421