Comparison of Selected Senate Energy and Climate Change Proposals [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes and compares four energy and climate change proposals before the Senate of the 111th Congress. Covers S. 1462, the American Clean Energy Leadership Act of 2009; S. 2877, the Carbon Limits and Energy for America's Renewal Act of 2009; S. 3464, the Practical Energy and Climate Plan Act of 2010; and the discussion draft of the American Power Act; all to include a wide range of climate change and energy conservation provisions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10131536