The national guide to educational credit for training programs
- Washington, D.C. : American Council on Education, c1982-c2004.
- Physical Description:
- 22 v. ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- American Council on Education
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- <1984-85>: American Council on Education/Macmillan series in higher education
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- 1982-83 ed.-2004/2005.
- School credits—United States—Outside work—Evaluation—Periodicals
- College credits—United States—Outside work—Evaluation—Periodicals
- Competency-based education—Curricula—United States—Evaluation—Periodicals
- College credits—Outside work—Evaluation
- Competency-based education—Curricula—Evaluation
- School credits—Outside work—Evaluation
- United States
- Publication Frequency:
View MARC record | catkey: 1017613