Stop-time / Frank Conroy
- Conroy, Frank, 1936-2005
- New York : Viking Press, 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 304 pages ; 22 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Savages -- Space and a dead mule -- Going North -- White days and red knights -- Hate, and a kind of music -- Please don't take my sunshine away -- Shit -- A yo-yo going down, a mad squirrel coming up -- Falling -- The coldness of public places -- Blindman's bluff -- Nights away from home -- Death by itself -- License to drive -- Hanging on -- Losing my cherry -- Going to sea -- Elsinore, 1933 -- The lock on the Metro door -- Unambiguous events.
- "First published in 1967 by The Viking Press, Inc."--Verso of title-page.
Rare Books copy: Inscribed by author [to Styron?] on half-title: "With gratitude and affection, [signed] Frank." Rare Books copy is part of the collection of William Styron material donated by Styron's bibliographer and biographer James L.W. West III; signed by West on front free endpaper; bibliographer's examination copy; in original dust jacket with blurb by Styron on back panel. See West (G 3).
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copy: Gift of James L. W. West III; 2014.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- West, J.L.W. William Styron, G 3
View MARC record | catkey: 1025296