Handkerchiefs from Paul : being pious and consolatory verses of Puritan Massachusetts, including unpublished poems by Benjamin Tompson, John Wilson and Anna Hayden, together with other poems by Samuel Torrey and Samuel Danforth and John Wilson, reprinted from rare originals / edited with introduction and notes by Kenneth B. Murdock
- Murdock, Kenneth Ballard, 1895-1975
- Cambridge : Harvard university press, 1927.
- Physical Description:
- lxxiii,134 pages : facsimiles ; 21 1/2 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Tompson, Benjamin, 1642-1714, Wilson, John, 1588-1667, Hayden, Anna (Tompson), 1648-, Torrey, Samuel, 1632-1707, and Danforth, Samuel, 1626-1674
- "Three hundred and fifty copies of this book have been printed and the type distributed". and Authorized reprint of the original edition, produced by University Microfilms, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 1967".
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Chicago, Library Resources, 1972. 1 microfiche ; 8 x 13 cm. Reduction ratio varies. (Library of American civilization).
View MARC record | catkey: 1028580