Protecting duties [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Petition of Thomas Pearsall and Elijah Pell of New York Regarding Manufacture of Bellows, and on Petitions of Other Manufacturers of Sundry Items
- Additional Titles:
- Protecting duties, petition of paint manufacturers of Baltimore and Alexandria
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1794.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. ASP09 Fin.64).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10299782