Claims for an increase of compensation to the Commissioner on Loans for New Hampshire; for expenses incurred and advances made on public account, and additional pay as an aid-de-camp; and for money lost [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Claims of William Gardner for increase in compensation as commissioner of loans for New Hampshire; of Moses White for expenses incurred, advances made on public account, and additional pay as aide-de-camp; of Thomas Coit for money lost
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1795.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. ASP036 Claims.62).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10299808