Indemnity for injury done to Montreuil's Plantation during the defence of New Orleans in 1814 and 1815 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Claims
- Additional Titles:
- Claim of Madame Montreuil for indemnity for injury done plantation during defense of New Orleans in 1814 and 1815
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1817.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. ASP036 Claims.346).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10301729