Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting a statement of the moneys transferred, during the recess of Congress, from sundry specific appropriations to other specific appropriations, by authority of the President of the United States, in the year 1819; showing, also, their application, agreeably to directions contained in the act of 3d of March, 1809, entitled "An act to amend the several acts for the establishment and regulation of the Treasury, War, and Navy Departments." [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. War Department
- Additional Titles:
- Transfers in the War Department, statements of
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 32 H.doc.19).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10302291