Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting a statement of the expenditure and application of moneys drawn from the Treasury on account of the War Department, from 1st October, 1818, to 30th September, 1819, and of unexpended balances of former appropriations remaining in the Treasury on the 1st of October, 1818 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. War Department
- Additional Titles:
- Expenditure of moneys appropriated in 1819, for Army
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 32 H.doc.31).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10302301