Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting, (pursuant to a resolution of the Senate, of 3d of April, 1820,) a statement of money annually appropriated, and paid, since the Declaration of Independence, for purchasing from the Indians, surveying, and selling the public lands; showing, as near as may be, the quantities of land which have been purchased; the number of acres which have been surveyed; the number sold, and the number which remain unsold; the amount of sales, the amount of forfeitures, the sums paid by purchasers, and the sums due from purchasers, and from receivers in each land district [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Treasury Department statements showing money appropriated and paid since 4th July, 1776, for purchasing, surveying, and selling public lands
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1820.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 42 S.doc.5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10302697