Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting a system of field service & police, and a system of martial law, for the government of the Army of the United States. Submitted, in obedience to a resolution of the House of Representatives of the United States, of the 22d of December, 1819 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Military Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- System of field service and police in War Department
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1820.
- Physical Description:
- 132 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 51 H.doc.45).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10302815