Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a statement of the quantity of salt imported, and the duty accruing thereon. The amount of bounties and allowances to fishing vessels, from the commencement of the government to the 31st December, 1819. Also, the quantity of salt re-exported, without benefit of drawback, from the 1st of October, 1804, to the 30th of September, 1819 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Salt imported and exported, duties and drawback, etc., Treasury Department report on
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1821.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 54 H.doc.101).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10302862