Quantity of land purchased from the Indians; the quantity surveyed and sold; the quantity remaining unsold; the amount expended for purchasing, surveying, and selling the public lands; and the amount of sales since the Declaration of Independence [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Quantity of land purchased from Indians; quantity surveyed, sold, and remaining unsold; amount expended for purchasing, surveying, and selling; and amount of sales since 1776
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1820.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Register of the Treasury
United States. General Land Office
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. ASP030 Pub.land.323).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10302995