Letter from the Postmaster General, transmitting a report of the names of postmasters who are defaulters to the government for the sixteen years immediately preceding the 1st of July last; the sums by them respectively due; and the proceedings of the Department in each case [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Post Office Department
- Additional Titles:
- Postmasters, defaulters
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1824.
- Physical Description:
- 90 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 102 H.doc.144).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10303991