Francis Parkman's works
- Parkman, Francis, 1823-1893
- [Boston] : [Little, Brown, and company], [1902-1903]
- New library ed.
- Physical Description:
- 12 volumes : frontispiece, plates, portraits, maps ; 21 cm
- I. Pioneers of France in the New world. 1903.--II. The Jesuits in North America in the seventeenth century. 1902.--III. La Salle and the discovery of the great West. 1903.--IV. The old régime in Canada. 1902.--V. Count Frontenac and New France under Louis XIV. 1903.--VI-VII. A half century of conflict. 1903.--VII.-IX. Montcalm and Wolfe. 1903.--X-XI. The conspiracy of Pontiac and the Indian war after the conquest of Canada. 1903.--XII. The Oregon trail. 1903.
- Each volume has special t.-p. and Vols. 1-9 have subtitle: France and England in North America. Pt. 1-7.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Dayton, Ohio, National Cash Register, 1970. 2 microfiches ; 11 x 15 cm. (PCMI collection)
View MARC record | catkey: 1030415