Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting information respecting the original amount of a judgment Lately obtained by the United States, in the District Court of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, against Colonel William Duane; And what credits have been allowed to the defendant since the date of the judgment, the dates of such credits, by whom given, and under what authority. (In obedience to a resolution of the Senate, of 1st March, 1823.) [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. War Department
- Additional Titles:
- Information on judgment against William Duane
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1823.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 89 S.doc.2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10304161