Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a statement of payments at the Treasury made during the year 1824 for the discharge of miscellaneous claims, 2d., a statement of contracts relative to oil, light-houses, beacons, &c., 3d., a statement of contracts and purchases made by collectors for the Revenue Service during the year 1823, 4th, a statement of expenditures on account of sick and disabled seamen made during the year 1823 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Contracts, Treasury Department, 1823: payments at Treasury to discharge miscellaneous claims in 1824; contracts for oil for lighthouses, beacons, revenue service; and expenditures for disabled seamen
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1825.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 116 H.doc.66).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10304597