On claim of a sailingmaster of the Navy, in Commodore Barney's Flotilla Service, for the value of a horse killed in the Battle of Bladensburg, and for clothing lost in service [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Claim of John A. Webster, sailing master of navy, in Commodore Barney's flotilla service, for value of horse killed in battle of Bladensburg and for clothing lost in service
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1826.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. ASP024 Nav.aff.288).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10305446