Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting the information required by a resolution of the House of Representatives, of the 23d ultimo, in relation to duties collected for the three last years, ending 20th September, 1826, in the States of Vermont, New York, Pennsylvania, and Ohio, on British manufactures and teas, entered at the customhouses on our inland frontier [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Duties on inland frontier on British Manufactures and Teas for 1824-1826
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1827.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 152 H.doc.75).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10305755