Report from the Secretary of the Treasury, in compliance with a resolution of the Senate of 20th May, 1826, in relation to grants of land made to French emigrants to encourage the cultivation of the vine and olive [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Grants of land to French emigrants, for cultivation of vine and olive
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1827.
- Physical Description:
- 52 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 163 S.doc.11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10306071