Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting the information required by a resolution of the House of Representatives of the 14th instant, in relation to coal and gunstocks purchased since 1st January, 1820, for the use of said armory [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. War Department
- Additional Titles:
- Coal and gun stocks purchased since 1st January, 1820, for use of Armory at Harper's Ferry
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1828.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 171 H.doc.78).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10306368