Message from the President of the United States, transmitting the information required by a resolution of the House of Representatives of the seventh ultimo, in relation to the execution of the act of Congress of the 7th May, 1822, for draining the low ground on and near the public reservations in the City of Washington [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the District of Columbia
- Additional Titles:
- Presidential message on draining low grounds in Washington, D.C
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1826.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 185 H.doc.55).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10307278