Memorial of the citizens of Albemarle County in Virginia, praying Congress to reconsider the claims of Mr. Monroe, late President of the United States, upon the Government and to remunerate him for his losses and sacrifices incurred in the service of the country [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Inhabitants of Albemarle county, Virginia, claims of Mr. Monroe, memorial of
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1829.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 186 H.doc.94).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10307344